6312 Executive housekeepers
End of Quick search
Lead statementExecutive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
- assistant executive housekeeper
- executive housekeeper
- hospital executive housekeeper
- hotel executive housekeeper
- housekeeping director
- housekeeping manager
Executive housekeepers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A university degree or college diploma in hospital management, hotel management or business administration is usually required.
- Extensive experience as a cleaning supervisor may substitute for formal education requirements.