6722 Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport
End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group includes operators of amusement rides, games and other attractions, and attendants in amusement, recreation and sports facilities who assist patrons, collect tickets and fees and supervise the use of recreational and sports equipment. They are employed by amusement parks, fairs, exhibitions, carnivals, arenas, billiard parlours, bowling alleys, golf courses, ski centres, tennis clubs, campgrounds and other recreational and sports facilities.
- amusement attraction operator
- amusement ride operator
- tennis court attendant
- game concession operator
- athletic equipment custodian
- ski lift attendant
- sports attendant
- bowling alley attendant
- rink ice maker
- recreational facility attendant
- campground attendant
- amusement park attendant
- recreation attendant
- billiard parlour attendant
- bingo hall attendant
- Some secondary school education may be required.
- On-the-job training is usually provided.
- Casino occupations
- Other personal service occupations
- Other service support occupations, n.e.c.
- Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness
- Supervisors of operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport
63166316 Other services supervisors)