6525 Hotel front desk clerks
End of Quick search
Lead statementHotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
- hotel front desk clerk
- night clerk
- guest services agent – hotel
- room clerk
- reservations clerk – hotel
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is usually required.
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management may be required.
- Guest services representative trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Saskatchewan.
- Progression to senior positions such as accommodations manager is possible with additional training and experience.
- Supervisors, hotel front desk clerk
63136313 Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors)
- Travel counsellors