6315 Cleaning supervisors
End of Quick search
Lead statementCleaning supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Light Duty Cleaners (6731), Specialized Cleaners (6732), and Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents (6733). Cleaning supervisors are employed by hospitals and other health care institutions, hotels, motels, schools and other educational institutions, commercial and industrial establishments, home and office cleaning establishments and by various specialized cleaning companies.
- building cleaning supervisor
- carpet cleaning supervisor
- cleaning supervisor
- head custodian
- housekeeping supervisor
- window washing supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous experience in a particular area of cleaning is usually required.
- Previous supervisory experience may be required.
- Building maintenance supervisors
72057205 Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers)
- Executive housekeepers
- Specialized cleaners