6313 Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors
End of Quick search
Lead statementSupervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- casino dealer supervisor
- hotel clerk supervisor
- travel clerk supervisor
- reservations supervisor
- tour guide supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the occupation supervised is usually required.
- Casino gaming licenses are usually required for all casino employees.
- Progression to managerial positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Accommodation service managers
- Food service supervisors