End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group includes dancers and dance teachers. Dancers are employed by ballet and dance companies, television and film productions and night clubs and similar establishments. Dance teachers are employed by dance academies and dance schools.
- folkloric dancer
- interpretative dancer
- ballroom dancing teacher
- ballet dancer
- tap dancer
- dance instructor
- ballet teacher
- performance movement teacher
- A university degree or college diploma in dance
or Graduation from a private dance school or academy may be required.
- Talent and ability, as demonstrated during an audition, are important hiring criteria.
- Dance teachers usually require experience as dancers.
- Membership in a guild or union related to the occupation or type of performance may be required.
51315131 Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations)
- Other performers, n.e.c.