2262 Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers
End of Quick search
Lead statementEngineering inspectors and regulatory officers inspect transportation vehicles such as aircraft, watercraft, automobiles and trucks and weighing and measuring devices such as scales and meters as well as industrial instruments, processes and equipment for conformity to government and industry standards and regulations. They are employed by government agencies and in the private sector.
- elevator inspector
- engineering inspector
- insurance loss prevention inspector
- marine damage surveyor
- motor vehicle defects investigator
- weights and measures inspector
- airworthiness inspector
- electricity and gas meter inspector
- engineering regulatory officer
- air carrier maintenance inspector
- air transport inspector
- railway accident investigation officer
- University degree or college diploma in an appropriate engineering field
or Trade qualifications and extensive related work experience are required.
- Appropriate professional engineering or engineering technology certification and licences may be required.
- Construction inspectors
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- Non-destructive testers and inspection technicians
- Regulatory and compliance officers
11221122 Professional occupations in business management consulting)