2172 Database analysts and data administrators
End of Quick search
Lead statementDatabase analysts design, develop and administer data management solutions using database management software. Data administrators develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
- technical architect – database
- data dictionary administrator
- database administrator (DBA)
- database architect
- database analyst
- data custodian
- data warehouse analyst
- data administrator
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics
or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Computer programming experience is usually required.
- Computer and information systems managers
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Software engineers and designers
- Web designers and developers