1523 Production logistics co-ordinators
End of Quick search
Lead statementProduction logistics co-ordinators co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects. They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.
- traffic control clerk
- production co-ordinator
- supply chain co-ordinator – production
- production scheduler
- production clerk
- scheduling clerk
- traffic clerk – broadcasting
- material estimator
- Completion of secondary school is usually required and college may be required.
- Previous clerical experience or experience as a production worker may be required.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Purchasing and inventory control workers
- Shippers and receivers
- Storekeepers and partspersons
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations