1512 Letter carriers
End of Quick search
Lead statementLetter carriers sort and deliver mail, record delivery of registered mail and collect money for cash-on-delivery parcels. Letter carriers are employed by Canada Post Corporation.
- letter carrier
- rural mail carrier
- Some secondary school education is required.
- Two weeks to one month of training is provided by Canada Post Corporation.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors
- Letter carrier supervisors
12141214 Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations)
- Mail, postal and related workers