1454 Survey interviewers and statistical clerks
End of Quick search
Lead statementSurvey interviewers contact individuals to gather information for market research, public opinion polls or election and census enumeration. Statistical clerks code and compile interview and other data into reports, lists, directories and other documents. Workers in this unit group are employed by market research and polling firms, government departments and agencies, utility companies, contact centres and other establishments. This unit group also includes clerks who observe and record information on traffic flow.
- coding clerk – statistics
- statistical clerk
- poll clerk
- telephone survey clerk
- election enumerator
- public opinion interviewer
- census enumerator
- survey interviewer
- interview clerk
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Experience in the operation of a computer may be required.
- On-the-job training is usually provided.
- May require driver's licence.
- Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks
- Other customer and information services representatives
- Statistical officers and related research support occupations
66236623 Other sales related occupations)