1243 Medical administrative assistants
End of Quick search
Lead statementMedical administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in doctor's offices, hospitals, medical clinics and other medical settings.
- medical secretary
- ward secretary
- administrative assistant – medical
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college program or other specialized courses for secretaries or medical secretaries is usually required.
- Health information management occupations
- Medical records clerks
14111411 General office support workers)
- Medical transcriptionists
12511251 Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupations)