1242 Legal administrative assistants
End of Quick search
Lead statementLegal administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in law offices, legal departments of large firms, real estate companies, land title offices, municipal, provincial and federal courts and government.
- litigation secretary
- litigation legal assistant
- legal assistant
- legal assistant – criminal law
- corporate law legal assistant
- real estate secretary
- administrative assistant – legal
- legal secretary
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for secretaries or legal secretaries is usually required.
- By-law clerks
14521452 Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks)
- Court recorders
12511251 Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupations)
- Paralegal and related occupations