1223 Human resources and recruitment officers
End of Quick search
Lead statementHuman resources and recruitment officers identify and advertise job vacancies, recruit candidates, and assist in the selection and reassignment of employees. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
- staffing co-ordinator
- recruitment specialist
- staffing analyst
- human resources officer
- personnel officer
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to personnel management such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology
or Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is usually required.
- Certification as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) may be required.
- Some experience in a clerical or administrative position related to personnel administration may be required.
- Progression to specialist and management positions is possible with experience.
- Human resources managers
- Human resources professionals
- Personnel clerks
- Training officers and instructors
40214021 College and other vocational instructors)