1213 Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers
End of Quick search
Lead statementSupervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Library Assistants and Clerks (1451), Correspondence, Publication and Regulatory Clerks (1452) and Survey Interviewers and Statistical Clerks (1454). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
- survey interviewers supervisor
- correspondence clerks supervisor
- advertising clerks supervisor
- publication clerks supervisor
- statistical clerks supervisor
- library clerks supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college courses related to area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is usually required.
- Library and public archive technicians
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations