1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
End of Quick search
Lead statementSupervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and related clerks (1431), Payroll administrators (1432), Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435). They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
- payroll supervisor
- supervisor of accounting
- accounts payable supervisor
- accounts receivable supervisor
- claims adjusters supervisor
- credit supervisor
- collection supervisor
- bank clerks supervisor
- bookkeeping supervisor
- billing supervisor
- Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.
- Customer and information services supervisors
- Financial managers
- Other financial officers