0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group includes managers of establishments that provide services not elsewhere classified, such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
- pest control service manager
- car wash manager
- cooking school manager
- barber shop manager
- driving school manager
- window washing service manager
- hairdressing salon manager
- spa manager
- residential cleaning service manager
- septic tank service manager
- dry cleaning service manager
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma or vocational certificate in the subject of instruction may be required.
- One to three years of experience in the service being offered are usually required.
- Accommodation service managers
- Cleaning supervisors
- Executive housekeepers
- Other business services managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Retail sales supervisors