0632 Accommodation service managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementAccommodation service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.
- assistant manager, hotel
- bed and breakfast operator
- front desk manager – accommodation services
- guest-house operator
- hotel director
- hotel manager
- motel manager
- reservations manager
- seasonal resort manager
- ski resort manager
- tourist home operator
- A university degree or college diploma in hotel management or other related discipline is usually required for managers employed by hotel chains or large accommodation establishments.
- Several years of experience within the accommodation industry are usually required and may substitute for formal educational requirements.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Executive housekeepers
- Facility operation and maintenance managers
- Restaurant and food service managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers