0601 Corporate sales managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementCorporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
- corporate sales manager
- manager, trade expansion
- national accounts manager – sales
- regional sales manager
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales
and Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Supervisors of technical salespersons
62216221 Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade)