0601 Corporate sales managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementCorporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
- corporate sales manager
- manager, trade expansion
- national accounts manager – sales
- regional sales manager
- Corporate sales managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales
Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Supervisors of technical salespersons
62216221 Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade)