0512 Managers - publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
End of Quick search
Lead statementManagers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate operations within publishing firms, film, theatre and record production companies and broadcasting facilities. They are employed by radio and television stations, by newspaper, periodical and book publishing firms, and by film, theatre, record and video production companies.
- ballet company director
- book publishing manager
- broadcasting manager
- copyright manager – publishing
- dance company director
- manager, radio station
- managing editor
- opera company director
- publishing manager
- radio programming manager
- station manager, broadcasting
- television station manager
- theatre company manager
- video production company manager
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, broadcasting, journalism or other arts discipline is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the publishing, film production, broadcasting or theatre industry are usually required.
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
00160016 Senior managers - construction, transportation, production and utilities)
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.