0511 Library, archive, museum and art gallery managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementLibrary, archive, museum and art gallery managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of libraries, archives, museums, art galleries or departments within such institutions. They are employed in libraries, archives, museums and non-retail art galleries.
- archives director
- museum executive director
- assistant director of archives
- museum administrator
- chief librarian
- library director
- art gallery manager
- There is mobility between library and archive managers and between museum and art gallery managers.
- Conservators and curators
- Managers of records management departments
01140114 Other administrative services managers)