0511 Library, archive, museum and art gallery managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of libraries, archives, museums, art galleries or departments within such institutions. They are employed in libraries, archives, museums and non-retail art galleries.
- archives director
- assistant director of archives
- chief librarian
- executive director, museum
- library director
- manager, art gallery
- museum administrator
- There is mobility between library and archive managers and between museum and art gallery managers.
- Conservators and curators
- Managers of records management departments
01140114 Other administrative services managers)