0433 Commissioned officers of the Canadian Forces
End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group consists of commissioned officers of the Canadian Forces who plan, organize, command and evaluate the activities of personnel in the Canadian Forces. All ranks of commissioned officers in the Air Force, Army, and Navy are included in this unit group.
- artillery officer
- brigadier general
- lieutenant commander
- naval cadet
- officer cadet
- search and rescue captain
- A university degree is usually required.
- Completion of military training is required.
- Experience as a non-commissioned member of the armed forces and demonstrated leadership ability may substitute for a university degree.
- Senior ranks, such as colonel, require several years of experience.
- Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Forces