0212 Architecture and science managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementArchitecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.
- architectural manager
- chief actuary
- director, agricultural chemistry branch
- director of research – forestry
- director of research – manufacturing
- director of research – mining
- landscape architecture manager
- manager, life sciences program
- manager, petroleum geology department
- scientific research department manager
- statistical service manager
- Architecture managers require a degree in architecture, registration as a professional architect and several years of experience as an architect.
- Landscape architecture managers require a degree in landscape architecture, licensing as a professional landscape architect and several years of experience as a landscape architect.
- Science and other managers in this unit group require a master's or doctoral degree in a scientific discipline and several years of experience in a related scientific discipline.
- Progression to senior management positions in the respective fields is possible with experience.
- Computer and information systems managers
- Engineering managers
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- Science professionals and supervisors of science professionals
2121 Professional occupations in natural and applied sciences)