0132 Postal and courier services managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementPostal and courier services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations in postal facilities and in establishments that provide courier services. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation and by courier companies.
- mail processing plant manager
- manager, collection and delivery operations – postal service
- manager, mail operations
- messenger service manager
- parcel processing plant manager
- postal station superintendent
- post office manager
- production control manager – postal service
- A university degree or college diploma is usually required.
- Several years of supervisory or operational experience within a postal or courier facility are usually required.
12141214 Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations)