0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementManagers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a telecommunications establishment, department or facility. They are employed by wired, wireless, satellite and other telecommunications carriers.
- telecommunications manager
- switching systems director – telecommunications
- telecommunications facilities manager
- network operations manager – telecommunications
- operations and transmission services manager – telecommunications
- telecommunications installation manager
- regional manager – telecommunications system
- telephone company district manager
- network services manager – telecommunications
- microwave facilities manager – telecommunications
- network installation manager – telecommunications
- telecommunications services manager
- A university degree in science, electrical engineering or a related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a related technical profession, including supervisory experience, are usually required.
- Progression to senior management positions in telecommunications is possible with experience.
- Broadcasting managers
05120512 Managers - publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts)
- Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services