0125 Other business services managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementManagers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.
- accounting firm manager
- contact centre manager
- employment agency manager
- energy asset joint venture manager
- legal firm manager
- manager, management consulting service
- manager, market research service
- manager, nursing registry
- payroll service manager
- personnel agency manager
- professional services manager – business services
- security service manager
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a field related to the business service provided is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a field related to the business service provided are usually required.
- Licences, certificates or registration may be required for some business services managers. For example, accounting firm managers usually require accounting certification.
- University studies in business administration may be required.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Architecture and science managers
- Banking, credit and other investment managers
- Computer and information systems managers
- Engineering managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services