0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementBanking, credit and other investment managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of financial establishments or operational departments within such establishments, or credit departments in industrial and commercial establishments. They oversee business development and manage overall performance in accordance with established strategic directions and policies. Banking managers are employed by banks, trust companies and credit unions. Credit managers are employed by credit departments in department stores, utility companies, car dealerships, insurance companies or other industrial or commercial organizations. Other investment managers are employed by credit card companies, consumer loan companies, mutual fund investment firms, mortgage investment companies or other financial establishments concerned with extending loans and financing and investments.
- assistant operations manager – banking, credit and investment
- bank manager
- collection centre manager
- commercial banking manager
- corporate banking centre manager
- credit manager
- credit union manager
- manager, banking operations
- manager, corporate services – banking, credit and investment
- manager, credit card centre
- manager, personal services – banking, credit and investment
- mortgage and consumer credit manager
- operations manager, credit card company
- regional collection manager
- trust company manager
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
- A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science may be required for the management of large commercial loans.
- Completion of company or other management training programs is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the industry, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Progression to senior management positions in this field is possible with experience.
- Mortgage brokerage managers
01210121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers)
- Other business services managers
- Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services