0114 Other administrative services managers
End of Quick search
Lead statementThis unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services not elsewhere classified. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing, computer systems or administrative services. Managers in this unit group are employed throughout the public and private sector.
- business manager – non-profit organization
- chief, administrative services
- inventory control manager
- manager, administrative services
- manager, security
- manager, support services
- records administrator
- regional administrative manager
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is usually required.
- Several years of experience at a professional level in business administration, finance or administrative services are usually required.
- An Associate of the Institute of the Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS), Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS) or a Professional Administrator (P Adm) designation may be required for some occupations in this group.
- Certification in health information management by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) may be required.
- In Quebec, certification with the Association québécoise des archivistes médicales may be required.
- Computer and information systems managers
- Facility operation and maintenance managers
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers